Friday 23 January 2015

Template and other

This is my production diary for my portfolio I have produced for Unit 19, here I will explain why I have done certain things in my portfolio and how.
I have stuck to a colour scheme of black, white and red as these 3 colours when used together show power, the colours individually I feel describe me and this is why I used them to make it personal.

Template
To get my template I opened up a blank a3 landscape file on photoshop, I colour filled the background black, then added red rectangle and a white rectangle over that to create the border.
 






 
 
For my header font I used a sans serif font found on dafont.com called NOVA, I used this as I thought it was bold yet clear to read and I also used it as it was sans serif and therefore suited to a younger audience. The main body of text was in a Calibri font as I also felt this gave it a clear look and was easy to read.
 
Most of the pages have examples of my work as photos with some brief description of the work. 
The start of my photography work, I have put an edited photo side by side to the original image to show the change and also my editing and photoshop techniques. I have also done this on the last page of the photography section to do the same, however as the last page of photography shows my favourite piece of photography I have done I have made the edited photo bigger.


The first of the inspiration pages, include personal photos of me with family and friends that inspire me, I have included them as I think it gives the portfolio a personal touch and a little informally toned. The largest of the photos is a picture of me and my mum and a picture of me and my best friend, I have done the purposely as these are the 2 most influential and inspirational people in my life that help me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment